Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sit

I've been sitting for days. 6-8 hours a day in the van, 6-8 hours of sleep and 6-8 hours playing music a day will pretty much turn you into a sloth. I haven't stepped on the scale yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if I put on 2 or 3 lbs. I fell pretty terrible. This will all change tomorrow. Tomorrow, as well as cleaning the house I'll do some yoga and the weekly night ride at Lock 4. Last time I was out there I got a killer workout, hopefully by the time I get back in the van I'll be on track. Monday-Thursday I'll be on the bike, but Friday the band goes out to play a couple shows, Sunday I fly to CO and it's hard to know how much saddle time I'll be getting. Probably next to none.

Once I get back I'll have a couple weeks to get back in shape before the January cross season. I'll get my new wheels laced up, drop a couple lbs. and try to kick some ass. If the last four days are any indication, I'll be putting on lbs. but time will tell.

No comments: