Thursday, January 13, 2011

Monkish behavior/ Kingsport Cup

We've been in southern Oregon and northern California all week, and you know what that can lead to lots of local produce and a laid back week.  Now we're headed to the ocean, then to the mountains, then back to the ocean, and onward to the mountains.  

In cycling news, Kingsport Cup this weekend in eastern Tennessee. Theoretically big-time racing comes to Tennessee, the start list is expanding with 16 signed up for the Elite Men including Adam Meyerson and Andy Reardon, who beat up on me a few weeks ago.   It's good to see racing in January, I wish I could be there.  I thought the State Championships last year in January was one of the best races of the season, and if we'd have had decent field sizes, I really think it would have been epic.  We'll be in Tahoe on Saturday night and riding at Kirkwood on Sunday, my first day on snow since last February

Here's the band the other night in Ashland:

No comments: