Tuesday, January 25, 2011

juxtapose

stumbled on a couple sweet cycling videos from two ends of the cycling spectrum.  first, cyclocross:

Cyclocross in Our Words - Pt. 1 from Jim Fryer/BrakeThrough Media on Vimeo.


now for some gorgeous dirt jumping:

VANS Team edits: JEREMY MULLER from Vans Europe on Vimeo.


in cyclocross, reigning world champ Zdenek Stybar has gone to the road, which disappoints some. I don't really care as I don't think much of him, his statements, or his style. I tried to find a photo of his terrible euro-hair, but instead stumbled upon this photo of the prettiest 'cross racer I've ever seen, since my wife doesn't race:


in other news, we've hit the rain cycle in Nashville and it's making it increasingly hard to get out and ride. considering giving myself some real down-time, but I'm not a pussy (if I keep saying it it must be true) and I want to dish out The V next year, so I probably need to get up out of this chair and suck it up. time to consult Rule 10

No comments: