Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Someone Else's Handywork

Last night I played a show with my wife at the Belcourt Theater opening up for Sara Watkins.  My wife killed it, she's so good.  Also found a fourth for the weekly social ride, which is sweet (three's akward).

I have no new content, but I found some good stuff.  Here's a handlebar cam video taken by Kirt of Downeast Cross Day 2.  Anyone who's curious what cross really looks like, this is a good representation.  I'm on the lookout for the helmet cam footage someone in our USGP race shot.  I bet that's awesome.

Downeast Cross 2009, Day Two from Kirt on Vimeo.


Yesterday I stayed off the bike. Today I will crush my hungover legs. Percy Warner then some intervals around the dry version of my practice course. It's been raining and I already did one massive muddy cleanup on the bike this week so I'll skip the permanent muddy sections and throw in some grassy uphills in preparation for some deep grass this weekend.

I did manage to find this great highlights video of the Elite race last Sunday. Course had dried up considerably when they hit it but this vid shows a lot of the great sections of the Louisville course.

Cycling Videos on CyclingDirt

embed>

No comments: