Saturday, October 31, 2009

I see...

It's come to my attention that I don't like blogs without pictures.  My blog doesn't have many pictures.  I don't like my blog.  I'm taking my wife with me to the cross races today.  She knows how to use a camera.  Here's the proof:




My expression says:

1. I'm a happy little girl.
2. I'm shocked we got that thing over my head.
3. How the hell are we going to get it off?
4. I'm going to post this on my blog immediately!
5. Maybe I should stop her from taking this picture.
6. All of the above.

This is just one part of my costume for today's race. I clearly have no shame. I also didn't spend a dime on my costume. When I was in second grade, my mom dressed me up as a girl for Halloween. When I was in third grade, my mom dressed me up as a girl for Halloween. When I was in fourth grade... you get the point. My mom wanted a girl. I was a boy. I had to play both sides a little to keep ma happy so I've got some experience dressed as the opposite sex. I only require semi-regular therapy.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Um... you do make a rather nice looking girl! Didn't know that about mom - ha! See, now she got over it, but look what it's done to you!

Andrea

UpHillGrind said...

Great account on the pain of the race. That's not the Freak coming in behind Thad, that's Chris Daffin. He rides on the same team (SVMIC) and is also a super-strong mutant!

Booksy said...

I'll change that, thank you...