Monday, November 16, 2009

Other People's Thoughts

Just sat and caught up on my blog reading. For some reason I find other people's blogs my favorite news source. I don't even know most of these people, but for some reason, reading about adventurers in other parts of the country always inspires.

Euphoria Before Implosion tore the USGP Mercer Cup people to pieces. He should have come to Louisville. That race was awesome. Course, people, weather... I miss it already.

I hope Bike Snob never stops.

Up in Alaska makes me want a Pugsley. I have no use for a Pugsley, even if I had conditions like Red Stone Cyclery I wouldn't need a Pugsley, but they're so freakin' cool. I want one.

Red Stone always makes me wish I lived in Lyons. I wonder if there are any hillside lots in Lyons I could put a yurt on. The yurt fantasy is surfacing more and more often these days. Right along with the pumptrack in the backyard.

Big Bikes threw down at the Swank 65. I read this blog because I'm envious.

East Side Cyclist rode on some secret trail that I'm sure I'll never know about. That's fine. I'll make my own trail, you'll see.

Raleigh Commutes posted up the video of the SSCXWC. I missed this. I can't believe it but I missed it. Freakshow:

Raleigh SSCXWC from Saleigh on Vimeo.

No comments: