Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TBRA

After Saturdays race, I've cracked the top 20 in CX4, up to 19th place from 33rd. I'm up to 11th in Single Speed, up from 16th. There's a bunch of races left, I'll probably make less than half, so I'm aiming for top 8 in Single Speed and top 10 in CX4. Also just one top 2 finish or two completed CX4 races away from an upgrade. Then I'll have to decide if I want to go ahead and race CX3 this year or if I want to sandbag and try to move up in the CX4 standings...

Headed out for a ride around Percy Warner. The loop from my house out to PW around and back takes about 1:45 and it's quickly become one of the best rides I've found. With the exception of some traffic on Brook Hollow, it's really mellow, but extremely challenging. Blue Sky, Sunshine, and Bikes.

No comments: