Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TBRA Final Standings

Tennessee Bike Racing Association 2008/2009 Cyclocross Season is now officially over. I didn't win. Which isn't surprising since I only raced about a third of the races (and only started CX3 in January, 16 races into the season). I did, however, finish on the podium, in 3rd, in the Single Speed category and in 4th for the CX3's. My season's been over for a month now, but I was waiting around to see who'd attend the late season races and pass me in the standings. Now I know.

I've officially requested my upgrade to CX2. Running race this Saturday (Saturday night my band's playing on the Grand Ole Opry with Jack Black), first mountain bike race is the first weekend of April. Hoping to get out on the MTB this afternoon but our water heater is no longer doing what it was made to do so today I may be cleaning house, playing the waiting game.

No comments: