Friday, January 4, 2013

Ski Tour and a 36er


Ski Tour is around the corner and our partners from Icelantic are hooking it up with some nasty demo skis.  Mountain Hardwear just came through with some parkas for the boys and I, I lined up a matching bright orange top and bottom, I'm gonna be hard to miss.  Looking like the big family ski days will land be Vail on Presidents Day, February 18 and two days before at Eldora on February 16.  The Oskar Blues Brewski Bus is giving everyone a ride, kinda like a rolling party all day.  Just get on the Bus!



Copped this from Bike Rumor, a clearing house for all things cycling.  This is a picture of a 36er (yup, 36 inch tires) from Black Sheep Bicycles I saw on Bike Rumor.  As much as I like big wheels, I definitely need to throw a leg over this baby.  Actually, I need to throw a leg over just about any bike right now, it's been nothing but music, trail-building and running for the last couple weeks.  


Pretty sweet, eh?  Looks like fun to me.

No comments: