Friday, October 10, 2008

Mexico

We're on our honeymoon in Mexico. It's freakin' beautiful. The weather is perfect, the view is epic and did I mention the weather is perfect. We've spent the first couple days just sitting around, reading and tanning, drinking beer and tequila. Today we're going to rent a car and venture out into the world. Even on vacation, in summer weather, I've got 'cross on my mind. Yesterday I ran and swam, in a few minutes I'll do it again. My only goals during this vacation are to go home completely rested and in better shape than when I arrived. Shouldn't be too hard, there's not really much to do but rest and run and swim.

I'm trying to figure out a way to take my bike on the next tour so I can prepare for the season out on the road. If I'm unable to get the bike in the van, I'll be looking at just a few days on the bike prior to the first cross race... guess I'd better go running.

See ya

No comments: